Monday, February 28, 2011

The computer desk is finished and my iMac is out of the box!  Which means, of course, that I may resume writing this blog.  My lifestyle has changed a bit.  My responsibilities have enlarged (in a very good way).  Not only will I be taking college classes, but, I will also be doing the usual housework, feeding the family and... .drum role... .writing for a college publication!  For this reason I have determined to lessen my workload by writing only 2 blogs per week.  I hope, however, that this will mean richer, more educated and edited writing on my part.  Many blessings to you and... .enjoy!  Kim

2 comments:

My Blog List

  • Prayer Equals Peace - “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow w...
    6 years ago