Saturday, April 17, 2010

Intentional Love

You are His home.  His resting place.  His love for You is not passive or indifferent.  Neither is He violently aggressing Your heart.  He is longing and looking for You and waiting for the day to be forever with You.  You are not just anyone in the eyes of the Father and the Son.  Do you believe this?

“There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear.  For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love,” 1 John 4:18.  My Father loves me just as much as He loves His Son.  “Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.  When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.  With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation,” Psalm 91:14-16.   The arousal of love between two persons is a frightening thing.  We have entered into a fearful romance that deprives us, graciously, of all fear.  Do you know who you are?  The man or woman that chooses to possess God’s heart instead of demanding earthly restoration becomes a Beloved Child of God.  God’s heart is aroused to passion for the one who chooses to trust Him with losses.  If we, by faith, believe that our Eternal Benefactor is deeply moved and concerned with the restoration of our loss, we will not fear loss.  God has promised to deliver us, protect us, answer us, be with us, rescue us and honor us.  He will be faithful.  His perfect intentional love towards us is as faithful as His love for His Son.   His perfect intentional love towards us will certainly redeem, restore and reward.  His perfect intentional love towards us drives out our fear of losing anything in this life.  Throw caution to the wind!!  Divinity is for the highest good of humanity!  God is for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Prayer Equals Peace - “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow w...
    6 years ago