Thursday, March 11, 2010

Walking on Words


It’s something like standing on a wire.  The only thing I have to stand on is what He has said.  This is true dependency.  I exist on His Word – His good evaluation.  I walk on the wire of the words He speaks.  They are all I have to live on. …other than the food I eat to sustain my body.  “…man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord,” Deuteronomy 8:3.  Walking on words.  It’s the government of God.  
All of creation was fashioned by the word of Divinity.  I can go deeper with humanity.  We were formed of word and of breath.  He breathed into us.  It might be said that we were fashioned by the very essence of His Word.  We were fashioned of the winds of His Spirit.  We were fashioned of the aura of His Heart.  The Heart of God formed our Dust.  The Word of God was breathed into our frame.  Not only a Word in the atmosphere, but we existed of an inner Word.  None other of creation has known this.  “The wings of the ostrich wave proudly, but are they the pinions and plumage of love?  For she leaves her eggs to the earth and lets them be warmed on the ground, forgetting that a foot may crush them and that the wild beast may trample them.  She deals cruelly with her young, as if they were not hers; though her labor be in vain, yet she has no fear, because God has made her forget wisdom and given her no share in understanding,” Job 39:13-17.  The ostrich has been given no share in the human condition.  Divinity has reserved the Spirit of His Heart for humanity.  We are a creation like no other.
This was by God’s choice.  I am not magnificent because of my noble birth, my intellectual achievements, my formal training, and unmatched beauty or strength.  I am magnificent because He said so.  He chose me as the crown of creation.  His Word created me as such that I am: Human.  I have nothing to credit myself with.  I have only His good evaluation.  O God of Heaven and Earth, how generous is your Heart towards me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Prayer Equals Peace - “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow w...
    6 years ago